Monday, November 27, 2006

Anna Keeping Busy

I spend a lot of time reading books these days.






















Just about any book will do, but I prefer the ones with pictures.

















Mommy got me this toy for Christmas. It's really cute and plays music when you press down on the button.

















Here, I'll show you!
















Mommy and Papa are showing me how to throw my dirty clothes down the laundry chute. I'm not sure where they go but somehow they end up in my drawer clean again.





















I've been learning my shapes and colors by playing with this toy.






















It's much easier to get the shapes in if you take off the lid!





















Papa really wanted to get a picture of me while I was sleeping. This mostly happens at night, I don't care to sleep much during the day.

No comments: