Monday, February 26, 2007

I've Been Busy Busy Busy (part 2)!!

Hello! I'm just hanging by the phone, waiting for it to ring. I love to push the buttons on the phone and have it make funny noises, but I'm too shy to talk on the phone most of the time.
















Here's another picture of me in all my necklaces. I'm wearing lots of barrettes in this picture, too. Papa calls me princess when I wear all my pretty things. I like being a girl!





















I practice eating by myself sometimes, it can get very messy.





















I love to play in my jumpy toy, and I usually have one of my buddies along. Cuddles is with me in this picture.









I just took a trip to the Children's Museum for the very first time, and Mommy and Papa took lots of pictures of me while we were there. Stay tuned!!

No comments: