Thursday, October 12, 2006

Good times!!

I've had a lot of firsts lately. A couple weeks ago I went to a corn maze with Mommy, Papa, and Sasi. It was a glorious autumn day.



While I was there, Mommy insisted I try some mini donuts. Yum!





















I also went to my first petting zoo! I enjoyed rattling the fences, but was a little shy about getting close to the animals.





















Here I am with Papa, relaxing on the straw bales after we'd finished the maze.





















In addition to the corn maze, I recently went to an apple orchard for the first time with Mommy, Papa and Sasi. They all made sure I had a great time while we were there.

Sasi played with me on the swings.





















She also played with me in the straw. I tried to feed her some!















There was a petting zoo at this place, too!





















We enjoyed sampling the apples, and did eventually pick some apples to bring home with us. I was very cozy with Papa that day!


By the way, I'm planning to be a ladybug for Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!